The expandable menus below will point suppliers to helpful information regarding:
- Sandia forms
- ES&H requirements
- General Provisions (Section II Terms and Conditions Forms)
- Government subcontracting policies
Sandia’s Contract Audit Department performs an independent audit of Sandia’s contracts and subcontracts.
- Please contact the Procurement Policies Department if you have questions.
Important: Do not alter a form in any way except for entry of required information.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to access these forms.
|Form Name||Form Number|
|Completion Record for Contractor Administered Training||SF 4300-CRC (MS Word)|
|Declaration of Occupational Medicine Provider– General Information||SF 4040-DOP (PDF)|
|Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement||SF 9424-EFT (PDF)|
|Nonemployee Expense Voucher||SF 4601-C (MS Excel)|
|Payment Bond||SF 6432-H (PDF)|
|Performance Bond||SF 6432-I (PDF)|
|Quotation Bond||SF 6432-K (PDF)|
|Sandia/NTESS Retiree Invoicing Template||SF 6430 RIT (MS Word)|
|Supplier Data Sheet Reporting Supplement||SF 6432-REC (PDF)|
|Supply Chain Assessment||SF 6432-SCA (PDF)|
|Supply Chain Assessment (Consultants/Individuals)||SF 6432-SDA (PDF)|
|Supply Chain Assessment Information & Operational Technology||SF 6432-SOT (PDF)|
|Supply Chain Assessment (Software)||SF 6432-SVA (PDF)|
The ES&H procedures and associated supplements have been developed for internal use at Sandia, a multimission laboratory managed and operated by National Technology and Engineering Solutions of Sandia, LLC., a wholly owned subsidiary of Honeywell International, Inc., for the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration. These documents are made available to other agencies and companies as a courtesy for ES&H awareness or as required for their use pursuant to subcontracts with National Technology and Engineering Solutions of Sandia, LLC. Any use, such as publication, for purposes other than those stated above would be beyond the scope for which these documents are provided.
The ES&H requirements relevant to a particular Request for Quotation (RFQ)/Subcontract will be provided by the Sandia Delegated Representative (SDR) to Subcontractors/Bidders. For RFQs, please contact the Subcontracting Professional (not the SDR) to obtain a copy.
Instructions for General Provisions (Section II) Terms & Conditions for subcontracts that state "(current version as of Rev. 0 document date)":
- Look at the document date in the upper right corner of the first page of your Revision 0 (original) subcontract.
- Find the applicable Section II below: A) Scroll down to the applicable Section II category (ex. FP, TM, etc.), B) Compare your subcontract document date to the dates on the published versions in that category.
- The applicable version is the one having the most recent date of publication that still pre-dates your subcontract document date (i.e., the most current version that had been published at the time your subcontract was issued).
SF 6432-CI Commercial Items
SF 6432-CL Commercial Leases
SF 6432-CN Construction
SF 6432-CO Consulting
SF 6432-CR Cost Reimbursement Subcontracts
SF 6432-CS Commercial Services
SF 6432-EI Educational Institutions
SF 6432-FE Firm-Fixed Price Subcontracts Outside the United States of America
SF 6432-FP Firm-Fixed Price Subcontracts
SF 6432-IN International Commercial
SF 6432-LA Fixed Price Subcontracts/Renewable Energy Programs in Latin American Countries
SF 6432-NI Fixed Price Subcontracts/New Independent States of the Former Soviet Union
SF 6432-PO Purchase Orders
SF 6432-RE Real Estate Leases
|Section II Category: (Published Version Date)|
|SF 6432-RE: (05-20)|
SF 6432-RT Services from Sandia Retirees
SF 6432-TM TIme and Material or Labor Hour Subcontracts
The following links are provided to help Sandia suppliers obtain subcontract-related documents and relevant regulations.
- Acquisition Conflict Resolution (PDF)
- Articles for Process and Fabrication Laboratory Procurement (PDF)
- Authorization to use Government Source of Supply (GSA)
- DEAR Clauses (DOE)
- Global Insight, Inc./Department of Labor: Listing of the monthly DOL index issued by the Department of Labor.
- Official Travel of Government Subcontractor (PDF)
- Protection of United States Government Property (PDF): Notice to users of Sandia computers and computing resources.
- Quality Assurance Notes (PDF): Sandia Product Assurance Supplement to Purchase Orders.
- Sandia.ecomedes.com User Guide
- Security Toolcart
PQR Requirements Documents (Restricted Access)
Federal Government Regulations and Document Sites
Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Searchable FAR (FAR/DEARs)
Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- Code of Federal Regulations and other documents
Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
Other Laws and Regulations