Partnerships with Universities
Sandia’s University Partnership strategy is to establish enduring partnerships with a focused set of universities to nurture talent, collaborative research, and national advocacy.
What’s in it for each partner?
Partnering brings benefits to Universities and Sandia. Collaborations leverage each partner’s resources to meet common or compatible goals.
For Universities, partnerships with Sandia can:
- Transform government investment into research collaborations that explore niche technical areas
- Provide limited-term employment and research opportunities for faculty
- Access to unique or specialized research facilities
For Sandia, partnerships with Universities can:
- Enable Sandia to meet national security challenges by utilizing leading-edge science
- Establish a pipeline to hire exceptional scientists and engineers
- Build long-term relationships with faculty
Visit University Partnerships for more information.