Many of Sandia’s unique research centers are available for use by U.S. industry, universities, academia, other laboratories, state and local governments, and the scientific community in general. Technology deployment centers are a unique set of scientific research capabilities and resources. The primary function of technology deployment centers is to satisfy Department of Energy programmatic needs, while remaining accessible to outside users.
Contact: For more information or for help selecting a center to meet your needs, contact us here and select "Technology Deployment Center" in the Agreement Type drop-down.
- Advanced Power Source Engineering Facility
- Center for Integrated Nanotechnologies (CINT)
- Combustion Research Facility (CRF)
- Design, Evaluation, and Test Technology Facility
- Distributed Energy Technology Laboratory (DETL)
- Engineering Sciences Experimental Facilities (ESEF)
- Explosive Components Facility (ECF)
- Explosive Technology Group