Partnerships with Government Agencies
Sandia provides technical resources and facilities to other federal agencies and to state and local government on a reimbursable basis. Work must complement Sandia and DOE/NNSA programs and not hinder the Labs’ execution of assigned DOE/NNSA programs or be in direct competition with the domestic private sector.
What’s in it for each partner?
For Government Agencies, partnerships with Sandia can:
- Work with a trusted partner with decades of experience in solving the nation’s most challenging national security concerns
- Provide access to Sandia’s unique facilities and resources to resolve critical technical issues
- Enhances the U.S. national security mission
- Leverage multiagency funds for research and development
- Lead to local economic development
For Sandia, partnerships with Government Agencies can:
- Develop Sandia’s capabilities and technical portfolio
- Support Sandia’s ability to perform DOE/NNSA missions