Review the following steps to understand more about the process for becoming a supplier at Sandia.
- Review the requirements for Sandia suppliers.
SAM collects, validates, stores, and disseminates data in support of agency acquisition missions. It is important to complete all SAM contact information, certification, and socio-economic status. Small businesses should register directly through the (DSBS) Dynamic Search Small Business Database.
- Registration requires completion of all information including checking the boxes for Small Business Socio-Economic Categories. See the Small Business Definitions for more information on the categories. Further information on filling out the form is available.
Small businesses requirement: Check the certification box(es) in CCR indicating the company is a small business and/or socio-economic status.
- Small Business (self-certification)
- Small Disadvantage Business and 8(a) (Certified by Small Business Administration)
- Woman Owned Business (self-certification)
- HUB-Zone (Certified by Small Business Administration)
- Veteran Owned Small Business (self-certification)
- Veteran Owned Service Disabled Small Business (self-certification)
If you meet the requirements, find potential contract opportunities for products and services at Sandia.
- New suppliers interested in construction must contact one of the existing construction companies under contract.
- Submit a Request for Bid on the opportunity that interests you. The submission link for bidding is available on each individual opportunity in the main Opportunities application.
A Sandia point of contact will be in touch with you after a contract is awarded. You will be asked to register in the iSupplier database.
Maintained by the Supply Chain Webmaster site contact.