- Intern - TITANS Software Engineering - R&D Graduate Summer
- DevOps Engineer - High Performance Computing (Mid-Career)
- R&D Laboratory Support Technologist - Thermal/Rheology/Powder Morpholo...
- R&D Systems Engineer - Electrical Lead (Experienced)
- Computer Science - Kokkos Team: Performance Portability for HPC
- Security Police Officer I
- Intern - Electrical Surety Analysis R&D Graduate Year-Round
- Postdoctoral Appointee in Theoretical Photonics
- Intern - Rad Hard CMOS Technology - R&D Undergraduate Summer
- Corporate Multimedia Journalist (Experienced)
- Computational Low Temperature Plasma Physics Postdoctoral Appointee
- Computational Thermal Analyst
- R&D Microelectronics Packaging Engineer (Experienced)
- Postdoctoral Appointee - Statistical Sciences
- Intern - Wargaming, R&D Undergrad Year Round
- Information System Security Manager (ISSM)/Project Lead (Cyber Assuran...
- Intern - Information Technology, Technical Undergrad Year Round
- Network Architect (Mid-Career/Experienced)
- Electromechanical Technologist (Experienced)
- R&D Cybersecurity Researcher - Remote/Virtual (Early/Mid-Career)
- Electrical Engineer - FPGA Design (Early/Mid-career)
- Electrical Engineer - FPGA Design (Experienced)
- Electrical Engineer - Power Supply or Analog Design (Early/Mid-career)
- Electrical Engineer - Power Supply or Analog Design (Experienced)
- R&D Cybersecurity Researcher (Early/Mid-Career)
- No jobs currently listed for this location.
TITANS Software (TITANS-SW) gives students the opportunity to develop next-generation software systems for compelling national security missions. Interns work on the most complex and challenging problems facing our nation.
TITANS-SW interns collaborate with software engineering experts to develop significant mission applications, including remote sensing, data analysis, and real-time applications. Projects may range from working on small research-and-development (R&D) efforts to joining large, multidisciplinary teams that are developing software systems with more than one million lines of code. Most TITANS-SW interns work on two projects, enabling them to acquire a broad understanding of the challenging problems that Sandia is solving for our nation.
Interns are part of a Sandia program, Technical Internships to Advance National Security (TITANS), which offers students valuable cross-exposure to projects in other TITANS tracks.
What You Gain
- Data analysis algorithm development
- Object-oriented software engineering and development
- Image and digital signal processing for a variety of sensor data
- Data acquisition, processing, and exploitation
- Detection, tracking, characterization, and classification algorithms
- Modeling, simulation, and systems performance analysis
- Data visualization and large-scale data management
- Systems engineering across various platforms
|When Offered||Year Round|
|Level||Undergrad (Sophomore & higher)|
|Desired disciplines, |
skills, and experience
C++, Java, Python
Object-oriented software engineering
Passion for national security
- Use Sandia’s Careers tool to create a username and password.
- Enter “TITANS” into the Keywords text field, and click Search.
- Browse the list of TITANS intern openings.
- Complete an online application for a specific intern opening
Detailed instructions for using Sandia’s Career tool to apply for a position are also available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status and any other protected class under state or federal law.
Sandia invites you to review the Equal Employment Opportunity posters which include EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement, and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.