Solving the world’s most challenging technical problems requires the support of business and operations professionals.
Recent business support & operations openings
- Human Resources Business Partner (Experienced) - Remote
- General Technologist (Experienced)
- Environment, Safety & Health Professional (Experienced)
- Ethics and Business Conduct Officer (Early/Mid-Career)
- Health Physicist - Internal Dosimetrist (Experienced)
- Manager, Project Management (10437) - Onsite/Telecommute
- Facilities GIS and CADD Technologist (Experienced)
- Security Systems & RF Communications Technologist (Early/Mid-Career)
- IT Auditor (Experienced)
- Information Systems Engineering Project Manager (Experienced) - Teleco...
- Senior/Principal Waste Management Professional (Experienced)
- Manager, Solar Thermal Testing and Demonstration Dept. (8925)
- Protocol Officer (Early/Mid-Career)
- High-Risk Embedded Security Professional - (Early - Mid Career)
- Line-Item Construction Operations Lead (Experienced)
- Line-Item Construction Project Manager (Distinguished)
- Administrative Support (Experienced)
- Facilities Architect (Experienced)
- W93/Mk7 Administrative Professional (Experienced)
- Electromechanical Technologist (Experienced)
- Facilities Architect (Early/Mid-Career)
- Agile Production Technologist (Early/Mid-career)
- Administrative Support (Early/Mid-Career)
- Engineering Program/Project Lead
- Full Stack Software Developer (Experienced)
- Senior/Principal Fire Sprinkler Designer- NICET Level III - (Experienc...
- HVAC Tradesperson - GT1 Mechanical
- Cloud Information Systems Architect (Experienced)
- Neutron Tube Sub-Assembly Engineering Support Technologist
- Manager - Organic Materials Science Department
- OAA- Office Administrative Assistant
- Tier4 Admin Svcs-Clerical Sprt
- Computer Aided Design and Drafting Technologist (Experienced)
- Construction Laborer - Gr7
- Classification Technical Reviewer (Experienced)
- Fire Alarm Electrician Tradesperson- GT1
- Lead Electronics Technologist (Experienced)
- Microelectronic/Semiconductor Technologist (Mid-Career/Experienced)
- Microelectronic/Semiconductor Technologist (Early/Mid-Career)
- Electrician Breaker Testing - GT1
- W87-1 Engineering Support Technologist (Experienced)
- Senior Manager, Business Operations and Human Resources (CA) (8170)
- 24/7 Operations Specialist (Experienced)
- NEPA/CEQA Environmental Planner (Mid-Career/Experienced)
- Electromechanical Technologist (Early / Mid-Career)
- Electronics Technologist (Mid-Career/Experienced)
- Computer Aided Design and Drafting Technologist (Mid-Career/Experience...
Sandia is rich in opportunities for business support and operations professionals to use their education and experience to build flexible solutions in a dynamic research-and-development environment. Our support and operations personnel partner with internationally recognized scientists and engineers to solve the most difficult problems that threaten the peace and freedom of our nation and the globe.
The variety of work at Sandia lets business support and operations professionals enjoy multiple career paths that contribute to national security, whether in financial analysis, information technology, human resources, project management, business development, or administration and management. For example, IT staff members design, install, and support all of the leading-edge technical infrastructures that help run Sandia’s vast daily operations. Health and safety professionals ensure that Sandia employees are safe, secure, and environmentally responsible. Our HR professionals recruit the best and the brightest, oversee Sandia’s flexible benefits packages, and offer training and development so that Sandians can continually add to their skills. And our facilities personnel design new buildings to meet future needs, while keeping our current laboratories in perfect order.
Key areas for business support and operations professionals at Sandia
- Accounting, financial analysis, payroll, and auditing
- Archive and records information management
- Environment, safety, and health
- Human resources, benefits, training, and staffing
- Information technology architecture, network engineering, and desktop support
- Office administration and management
- Project management and business development
- Procurement and supply chain management
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status and any other protected class under state or federal law.
Sandia invites you to review the Equal Employment Opportunity posters which include EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement, and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.