Apply for an internship position at least three months prior to your desired start date.
- Determine if you meet Sandia’s internship requirements.
- Use Sandia’s Careers tool to create a username and password.
- Enter the word “student” or “SIP” into the Keywords text field, and click Search.
- Browse the list of student job openings.
- Complete an online application for a specific job opening.
Detailed instructions for using Sandia’s Careers tool to apply for a position are also available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status and any other protected class under state or federal law.
Sandia invites you to review the Equal Employment Opportunity posters which include EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement, and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.