Technical Internships to Advance National Security (TITANS) is an innovative Sandia program that allows you to choose a focused, stimulating internship experience in one of four technical tracks:
- Software – Develop next-generation software systems to solve the most complex and challenging problems our nation faces.
- TITANS Cyber – Grow your knowledge and professional experience in every aspect of the cybersecurity domain, ranging from enterprise security to industrial control systems, from the hardware layer to cloud applications, from data science to reverse engineering and everything in between.
- Math & Analytics – Utilize science and mathematics plus computer science to contribute to Sandia’s national security focus areas, including global security, cybersecurity, energy, and climate.
- Autonomy – AutonomyNM is intended to be an innovation hub for advanced flight and space systems to deliver transformative autonomous solutions in support of Sandia’s national security missions and beyond. AutonomyNM is part of the A4H, which collaborates with Academic Alliance partners.
While working in your chosen track, you will gain valuable exposure to technical and national security challenges in all four tracks. This cross-collaborating exposure will equip you with a diverse set of experiences and skills. Your TITANS internship will also prepare and guide you toward a rewarding career path shaped by your unique interests and talents.
The TITANS program offers many benefits, including the following:
- High-caliber technical mentorship
- Unique environment with cutting-edge research projects
- Development of valuable skills for students with varied backgrounds
- Collaboration with the top technical students in the country
- Hands-on projects with real-life applications that impact national security challenges
- Rotational opportunities across technical tracks
- Use Sandia’s Careers tool to create a username and password.
- Enter "TITANS" into the Keywords text field, and click Search.
- Browse the list of TITANS intern openings.
- Complete an online application for a specific intern opening.
Detailed instructions for using Sandia’s Careers tool to apply for a position are also available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status and any other protected class under state or federal law.
Sandia invites you to review the Equal Employment Opportunity posters which include EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement, and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.