Test ideas, follow your dreams
Sandia offers various fellowship opportunities to exceptional individuals in support of our national security mission. We offer opportunities for fully funded graduate degrees as well as self-directed research.
Ph.D.-level candidates can explore amazing postdoctoral fellowship opportunities at Sandia. For example, Sandia’s Truman Fellows can choose their research areas and are fully supported with state-of-the-art instruments, research mentoring, and generous salaries. Sandia provides postdoctoral fellows with professional-development opportunities and prepares fellows to conduct independent, groundbreaking research. Best of all, Sandia surrounds postdoctoral fellows with a lasting community of thoughtful researchers united in their goal to make the world a better place.
- President Harry S. Truman Fellowship in National Science and Engineering
- John Von Neumann Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Computational Science
- Jill Hruby Fellowship in National Security Science and Engineering
- Data Science Fellowship
- Use Sandia’s Careers tool to create a username and password.
- Enter “fellowships” into the Keywords text field, and click Search.
- Browse the list of fellowship opportunities.
- Complete an online application for a specific job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status and any other protected class under state or federal law.
Sandia invites you to review the Equal Employment Opportunity posters which include EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement, and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.