The Mission Services Talent Acquisition Team (MSTAT) recruits top business talent for the Mission Services Division at Sandia National Laboratories. The MSTAT Intern Program offers practical professional experience at the nation’s top research and development laboratory, as well as meaningful research in multiple business disciplines.
What You Gain
MSTAT interns will gain skills in the following areas:
- Provide analysis and recommendations for business decisions
- Work with technical partners to find solutions for their business needs
- Provide assistance with project management functions
Project work involves direct collaboration with a staff mentor in one of Sandia’s five Mission Services organizations:
- Business Excellence
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Program Planning and Controls
- Information Technology
Additionally, students participate in a group research project to provide innovated ideas through benchmarking, identifying best practices and researching best-in-class organizations. Findings and recommendations are presented to Sandia Executive Management.
|When Offered||Year Round|
|Discipline||All Business Disciplines|
|Desired Skills||Problem solving skills|
Microsoft Office knowledge
- Use Sandia’s Careers tool to create a username and password.
- Enter “MSTAT Intern” into the Keywords text field, and click Search.
- Browse the list of MSTAT intern openings.
- Complete an online application for a specific intern opening.
Detailed instructions for using Sandia’s Career tool to apply for a position are also available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status and any other protected class under state or federal law.
Sandia invites you to review the Equal Employment Opportunity posters which include EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement, and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.