Explore the different career opportunities Sandia National Labs has to offer.
- Health Physicist (Mid-Career)
- Health Physicist (Early-Career)
- Health Physicist (Experienced)
- Intern - NM Weapon Systems Engineering Clerical Union Undergraduate Ye...
- R&D Computer - Science Remote Sensing Systems Scientist (Experienced)
- Intern - Nanoscale Sciences - R&D Undergraduate Co-op
- Computer Engineer - Embedded Systems (Early/Mid-Career)
- Active Ceramics Trades GT1
- Radiological Control Technologist (Experienced)
- R&D S&E, Lead Commercial Part High Reliability Component Electrical En...
- R&D Systems Engineer (Experienced) - PRT Lead
- R&D S&E, Cybersecurity Vulnerability Research/Reverse Engineering (Exp...
- Facilities - Electrical Engineer - NFPA-70E (Experienced)
- Mechanical Engineer (Experienced)
- Solutions Architect - Nuclear Deterrence Systems (Experienced)
- Lethality Threat Analyst and Program Lead (Experienced)
- R&D Computer Science - Software Engineering (Experienced)
- R&D Computer Scientist - Simulation Modeling (Experienced)
- Postdoctoral Appointee - Topology/Shape/Inverse Optimization
- No jobs currently listed for this location.
Receive automatic email updates on new postings
You are now able to save job searches and receive email notifications about new job postings that meet your search criteria. Simply follow the next six steps in order to create your own Job Agent:
- Visit our Careers tool
- Use the filters on the left panel to narrow search results and click "Save Search"
- Sign in by entering your user name and password or create a new account by clicking "Register Now"
- Enter a name for your search
- Check the box "Notify me when new jobs meet my criteria" and enter your email address
- Click "Save Search"
Once this process is completed, your Job Agent will be saved and you will receive email notifications about new openings that meet your search criteria. You can also save your job search without receiving email notifications by de-selecting the ‘Use as Job Agent’ checkbox.
Sandia is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need special assistance or accommodation, please send an email with your request to the Job Accommodation Specialist in (NM) firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status and any other protected class under state or federal law.
Sandia invites you to review the Equal Employment Opportunity posters which include EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement, and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.