Join the Conversation
Sandia operates official accounts on several social media networks as a means to engage in conversations about our work, update followers about the latest Labs news, share employment opportunities, and support the open government principles of transparency, participation and collaboration.
Connect with us on the following networks:
Sandia respects different opinions and hopes to foster conversation within our online communities. Users’ comments are not pre-moderated on our enterprise accounts, meaning those comments are automatically published; however, comments may be removed by a Labs official if they violate our commenting policy.
A comment may be removed from Sandia social media accounts if it:
- Contains obscene, indecent, or profane language;
- Contains threats or defamatory statements;
- Contains hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
- Contains sensitive or personally identifiable information;
- Is off-topic or does not contribute to the larger discussion; and/or
- Promotes or endorses specific commercial services or products.