"Achieving International Security Through Technical Collaborations"
Established at Sandia National Laboratories in 1994, the Cooperative Monitoring Center (CMC) provides a venue in which experts on technology and policy from around the world can explore the use of shareable, unclassified technology and research to:
- Implement Confidence Building Measures (CBMs)
- Monitor compliance with treaties or other agreements
As part of Sandia’s Global Security Program, the CMC offers facilities, subject matter expertise, and partnerships that enable all stages of international technical cooperation. These include:
- Analyzing security issues and developing options for implementing solutions
- Training on methods, technologies, and procedures
- Testing and evaluating technical approaches, and
- Implementing and operating technical measures.
Contacting the CMC
For more information on Sandia's Cooperative Monitoring Center, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org