Please see the individual researchers’ pages for more information on their specialties, areas of interest, and select publications.
- Brian Bentz: Spectroscopic imaging of laser-excited plasma species for densities and temperatures
- Jonathan Frank: Imaging and spectroscopy for high-speed, multi-dimensional measurements of neutral and radical flow fields and dynamic systems
- Nils Hansen: Interrogation of chemistries in reactive environments using high resolution mass spectroscopy
- Matthew Hopkins: Computational modeling and simulation of non-equilibrium plasma phenomena
- Christopher Kliewer: Ultrafast non-linear gas and surface phase spectroscopies