SERP Team Captains
- To register, captains need to fill out the form at https://www.sandia.gov/volleyball/serp-team-registration-form/ which will automatically notify the SERP office and appropriate SVBA board members.
- Captains will be notified by SERP once their team has been set up at serpleagues.sandia.gov (approximately 24 hours after the registration has been submitted).
- The captain should ask players to register and sign up for the team in serpleagues.sandia.gov. Captains can track which players have signed up for their team within that site.
- Visit the subsidy website (https://wp.sandia.gov/svba/) to calculate the final amount due at registration (subsidy of $30/player available this season) and for detailed payment instructions. Ensure that each subsidized player is SERP-eligible and not subsidized on another SERP team.
- All funds are payable directly to the SLFCU “Sandia Volleyball Association” account. Email SVBA Treasurer Todd Ritterbush (firstname.lastname@example.org) for account information, to arrange payment with a check, or to address payment questions.
- Payments must be received no later than COB Friday, August 11th, 2023.
SERP Player Registration Process
- All team members need to register at serpleagues.sandia.gov and then add yourself to the appropriate team after talking with your captain.
- If you play on more than one SERP team in different divisions then identify which team should receive the subsidy and let both captains know.
- If you are a new player that has not played on the league previously, you need to register at the JCC to receive an entry key fob.