The Export Control Coordinators Organization (ECCO) is an organization of members engaged in export control activities who come together for annual training to keep up with the myriad of regulations, policies, and guidelines that control exports.
ECCO 2021 has been reformatted to take place via webinar format in the TEAMS platform.
Updated ECCO 2021 dates, speakers and registration information will be posted as soon as details are available.
Argonne National Laboratory will be making the arrangements to include speakers on a variety of export compliance topics.
There will not be a registration cost.
We are exploring speakers from the following:
Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) Department of Commerce
Department of State / Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC)
Department of the Treasury / Office of Foreign Assets Controls (OFAC)
Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
Department of Energy (DOE)
If you have suggestions on topics or presentation submissions please submit to
Associated Training Seminars 2021:
- 21 August - ANL Virtual Non-Pro Seminar: Advance Computing.
- Contact: Zack Beauvais, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 31 AUG–02 SEP 21 - Nuclear Nonproliferation Seminar: Washington, D.C. (DOE) No clearance required. (Will be held in-person)
- 21 SEP 21 - ANL Virtual Non-Pro Seminar: Hypersonic.
- Contact: Jonas Siegel, email@example.com.
Note: For registration forms or questions concerning these courses, please contact Karen Grimes (DOE/NNSA) at firstname.lastname@example.org, (202)586-8540 / Cathy Bynum (ANL) at email@example.com. Electronically send all registration forms to Cathy Bynum unless otherwise indicated.