The Export Control Coordinators Organization (ECCO) is an organization of members engaged in export control activities who come together for annual training to keep up with the myriad of regulations, policies, and guidelines that control exports.
- Share ideas and internal policies/procedures relating to the transactions of Department of Energy (DOE) contractors and subcontractors required to further the international aspects of DOE-approved or DOE-sponsored programs;
- Provide a forum for annual awareness/training to keep up with the myriad of regulations, policies and guidelines that control exports, imports and high risk property;
- Monitor and report legislative, executive and judicial changes in laws, regulations and implementation directives affecting international transactions;
- Recommend policies and procedures that facilitate international transactions and minimize adverse programmatic impacts;
- Serve as a resource for evaluation.