JCC Team Captains
Only team captains will register their team to play and follow the instructions below.
- Fill out the form at: https://www.sandia.gov/volleyball/jcc-team-registration/ which will email the JCC and SVBA officers your initial team information.
- Go to https://jccabq.org/register-for-leagues-2/ (approximately 24 hours after you submit the form)
- Click on the SERP Volleyball League Registration button
- Look for your team’s name and click the check box next to it, then click the register button
- Login into your JCC Daxko account. If you do not have a JCC Daxko create one. Select your membership type as Non-Member Leagues and then fill in the required information
- After you register, it will take you to the payment page. Click on the next button and then make a payment, select your preferred payment method or enter in your credit card information and then hit submit. League payment can also be made in person or over the phone at the JCC membership department (505)332-0565.
- Once you submit you payment go back to the JCC league page at https://jccabq.org/Register-for-Leagues.html , click on the link for the team roster form, fill out the team and player information and send to Ken Lewis at email@example.com and Bryan Arguello, SVBA Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- League waivers will be distributed and must be signed during the first week of league play.
- If you don’t have a team, please go to https://jccabq.org/Register-for-Leagues.html and register under the team name FREE AGENTS. If your team is short on players, contact Ken Lewis at (505)418-4468 to find out more about our free-agents list for JCC (Non-SERP Teams) and we will work with you to find team members that match your team’s skill level.
- If you have any new players that have not played on the league previously, they will need to register at the JCC to receive an entry key fob.
** League payment must be paid in full by January 16th and Roster form must be completed to join league. For additional questions on how to register please contact Ken Lewis, JCC Leagues Director, (505) 418-4468. **