Call for Presenters
We invite researchers and practitioners in ML, DL and RL to present their ongoing or past work at the annual ML/DL workshop.
A non-exhaustive list of relevant MLDL topics included in previous workshops:
- Learning algorithms.
- Software and hardware implementation issues.
- Data preparation, analysis, and pre-processing.
- Post-processing and analysis of learned models.
- Adversarial ML.
We will attempt to incorporate all submissions into the discussion.
All talks will be pre-recorded and virtual:
- Oral presentations should be recorded using Skype or Microsoft Teams (or another screen recording tool) and shared with the ML/DL workshop to provide to attendees.
- Talks are limited to 15-, 20-, or 30- minute time slots to help with schedule progression.
- Q&A sessions for groups of presentations will be held at the end of each session for the presentation in each session.
- Initial submissions should only contain abstracts of intended presentations (not the full slide deck or recording).
- Once notice of acceptance for presentations have been sent to presenters, completed materials will be requested.
- Final pre-recorded videos of the presentation must be received by email prior to workshop.