Daniel M. Dunlavy
Principal Member of Technical Staff
Daniel M. Dunlavy
Daniel (Danny) Dunlavy is a Principal Member of Technical Staff in the Data Analysis
and Informatics Department at Sandia National Laboratories in Albuquerque, NM. His research
interests include numerical optimization, numerical linear algebra, machine learning, data mining, tensor decompositions, text analysis, parallel computing, and cyber security.
- Using NoSQL Databases for Streaming Network Analysis
(with B. Wylie, W. Davis and J. Baumes), in LDAV, Oct. 2012.
- TopicView: Visually Comparing Topic Models of Text Collections
(with P. Crossno, A. Wilson and T. Shead), in ICTAI, Nov. 2011.
- TopicView: Understanding Document Relationships Using Latent Dirichlet Allocation Models
(with P. Crossno, A. Wilson and T. Shead), in IEEE Workshop, Oct. 2011.
- All-at-once Optimization for Coupled Matrix and Tensor Factorizations
(with E. Acar and T. Kolda), in MLG'11, Aug. 2011.
- ParaText: Scalable Text Modeling and Analysis
(with T. Shead and E. Stanton), in HPDC 2010, Jun. 2010.
- Scalable Tensor Factorizations with Missing Data
(with E. Acar, T. Kolda, and M. Morup), in SDM 2010, Apr. 2010.
- Poblano v1.0: A Matlab Toolbox for Gradient-Based Optimization
(with T. Kolda and E. Acar), SAND2010-1422, Mar. 2010.
- Link Prediction on Evolving Data using Matrix and Tensor Factorizations
(with E. Acar and T. Kolda), in LDMTA 2009, Dec. 2009.
- LSAView: A Tool for Visual Exploration of Latent Semantic Modeling
(with P. Crossno and T. Shead), in IEEE VAST 2009, Oct. 2009.
- Relationships Between Accuracy and Diversity in Heterogeneous Ensemble Classifiers
(with S. Gilpin), SAND2009-6940C, Sep. 2009.
- An Optimization Approach for Fitting Canonical Tensor Decompositions
(with E. Acar and T. Kolda), SAND2009-0857, Feb. 2009.
- Mathematical Challenges in Cybersecurity
(with B. Hendrickson and T. Kolda), SAND2009-0805, Feb. 2009.
- Yucca Mountain LSN Archive Assistant,
(with J. Basilico, S. Verzi, T. Bauer and W. Shaneyfelt), SAND2008-1622, Mar. 2008.
- QCS: A System for Querying, Clustering and Summarizing Documents
(with D. O'Leary, J. Conroy, and J. Schlesinger), Information Processing & Management, 43(6):1588-1605, 2007.
More publication details
Current Software Development
Top of page