Safety Research Priorities
A prioritized list of R&D activities was determined by the working group who created a list of topics and ranked their importance. The full list R&D priorities is available for download in excel format.
To be involved in the task force that reassesses the prioritized list of R&D activities e-mail email@example.com and put task force – R&D priorities in the subject.
- Short term priorities identified:
- Fire Suppression testing and analysis
- Thermal runaway research
- System scale burn test
- Commodity classification development
- Fire and vent gas modeling and analysis
- Longer term priorities: as resources allow.
- DC fusing recommendations
- How to handle stranded energy
- Access control guidance
- Guide to ESS safety analysis
- R&D to address gaps found in standards