Sandia supports a culture of timely reporting, which helps mitigate ongoing threats and lessens the potential for compromise of sensitive, classified, and unclassified controlled information.
Timely reporting of personnel security information and security incidents is an important aspect of identifying security risks and preventing, limiting, or mitigating the consequences of unintentional release of Sandia and DOE information.
- DOE and SNL Reporting Requirements
- FSO Foreign Ownership, Control or Influence Responsibilities & Facility Clearance Reporting Requirements
- DOE F 5631.29, Security Termination Statement
- DOE F 5631.34, Data Report on Spouse/Cohabitant
- SF 2730-LSB, Report Lost, Stolen, Forgotten, or Unrecovered Badges