The Sandia National Laboratories Technical Library provides quality information products and services that support Sandia research needs. Using the most current technology and employee expertise, the Technical Library acquires, organizes, manages, and delivers a variety of information resources and systems.
The full resources and services of the Sandia Technical Library are available to Sandia National Laboratories employees only and accessible through internal Sandia networks.
Reports authored by Sandia National Laboratories can be obtained through the following sources:
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information (OSTI)
- Provides free, convenient, and quick access to full-text DOE research and development reports.
- National Technical Information Service (NTIS)
- The official source for government-sponsored U.S. and worldwide scientific, technical, engineering, and business-related information.
- Search Sandia Publications
- Search and access select Sandia authored reports (data and full-text provided by OSTI).