- Ron Brightwell, Sandia National Laboratories
- Scott Hemmert, Sandia National Laboratories
- Kevin Pedretti, Sandia National Laboratories
- Rolf Riesen, Intel Corporation
- Keith Underwood, HPE
- Torsten Hoefler, ETH Zurich
- Brian Barrett, Amazon
- Trammel Hudson, OS Research
- Arthur Maccabe, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Over the years, many people have helped shape, design, and write portals code. We wish to thank: Eric Barton, Peter Braam, Jerrie Coffman, Lee Ann Fisk, David Greenberg, Eric Hoffman, Gabi Istrail, Jeanette Johnston, Chu Jong, Clint Kaul, Roy Larsen, Mike Levenhagen, Kevin McCurley, Jim Otto, Bob Pearson David Robboy, Mark Sears, Lance Shuler, Jim Schutt, Mack Stallcup, Todd Underwood, David van Dresser, Dena Vigil, Lee Ward, Stephen Wheat, Kyle Wheeler, and Frank Zago.
People who were influential in managing the project were: Bill Camp, Ed Barsis, Art Hale, and Neil Pundit.
While we have tried to be comprehensive in our listing of the people involved, it is very likely that we have missed at least one important contributor. The omission is a reflection of our poor memories and not a reflection of the importance of their contributions. We apologize to the unnamed contributor(s).