This page provides descriptions of how to set up input files and run the Quest program. The first-time user of the code will benefit most by beginning with the Tutorials. The Tutorials go through a step-by-step process of constructing a sequence of examples — fully valid input files — that show how to activate and use various features of the code and also show how to use the flexibility of the input format to make manipulating the input files easier. The Job Manual gives a brief description of what is needed to run a job, and provides an example (csh) job script that actually runs a Quest job, which a user could adapt for their purposes.
- Input Reference Manual
- Analysis tools and utility codes
- Input Tutorials and Examples
- Detailed sequences of working examples input files
- Job Manual
- Description of how to set up and run a Quest job
- Quest Files Reference Manual
- Description of the contents of working files used/generated in a Quest calculation.