Now that you have received your reporting instructions, you can prepare for your first day at Sandia by following the steps below.
1. Review your reporting instructions.
You have now received your reporting instructions by email, which means you have successfully satisfied your job offer contingencies.
2. Review the maps to the Sandia Badge Office and the new hire orientation location.
These maps are included in your reporting instructions.
3. Review the Initial Security Briefing (SEC050) and ES&H Briefing to obtain your badge.
- Read the Initial Security Briefing form (SEC050) (PDF, 207 kB).
- Read the Visitor Environment, Safety, & Health Briefing form (MS Word, 168 kB).
4. Complete the following New Hire Forms and bring with you on your sign-in date. They will be required prior to obtaining your Sandia badge.
- Employee Proprietary Information and Innovation Agreement form (PDF, 36 kB) (unless already submitted with your acceptance forms)
- Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification Form (COMPLETE PAGE 1 ONLY AND THEN PRINT FORM; A SANDIA HR REPRESENTATIVE WILL COMPLETE PAGE 2 AND/OR 3 WITH YOU ON YOUR SIGN-IN DATE)
5. Collect the following items, which are required on your first day:
- Your driver's license or state-issued ID card, vehicle registration, and proof of vehicle insurance in order to gain access to Kirkland Air Force base and obtain your badge
- Your reporting instructions
- Your completed new hire forms
- Documentation you are using to prove your employment eligibility/authorization to work in the United States on the I-9 Form (see a complete list of acceptable documentation on page 4 of Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification form [PDF, 389 kB]). All documents must be current and not expired.
- To obtain site access, documentation proving you are a U.S. citizen (see a list of acceptable documentation [PDF, 33 kB])
Note: Non-U.S. citizens must bring a passport in place of U.S. citizenship verification documents.
Important: Sandia National Laboratories requires visitors to present government-issued identification for access to its facilities. State-issued driver’s licenses or ID cards from REAL ID non-compliant states will only be accepted to obtain a badge for access to Sandia if accompanied by an alternate form of ID such as a Social Security Card or a birth certificate.