FEASTPACK Distribution, Version 1.2 (*)
- Tamara G. Kolda, Ali Pinar, C. Seshadhri, and others, Sandia National Laboratories (+)
- June 2018 (updated)
(*) This work is supported by the DARPA GRAPHS program.
(+) Sandia National Laboratories is a multi-program laboratory managed and operated by Sandia Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lockheed Martin Corporation, for the U.S. Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration under contract DE-AC04-94AL85000.
The following papers should be cited when using these codes:
- BTER Model: C. Seshadhri, T. G. Kolda and A. Pinar. Community structure and scale-free collections of Erdös-Rényi graphs, Physical Review E 85(5):056109, May 2012, doi:10.1103/PhysRevE.85.056109
- BTER Implementation: T. G. Kolda, A. Pinar, T. Plantenga and C. Seshadhri. A Scalable Generative Graph Model with Community Structure, arXiv:1302.6636, March 2013, http://arxiv.org/abs/1302.6636
- Clustering Coefficient (ccperdeg.m and related MEX files): C. Seshadhri, A. Pinar and T. G. Kolda. Triadic Measures on Graphs: The Power of Wedge Sampling in Proc. 2013 SIAM International Conference on Data Mining (SDM), pp. 10-18, May 2013, http://knowledgecenter.siam.org/338SDM/338SDM/1
- Package: Tamara G. Kolda, Ali Pinar, and others, FEASTPACK v1.2, Sandia National Laboratories, SAND2013-4136W, http://www.sandia.gov/~tgkolda/feastpack/, January 2014
Copyright (c) 2014, Sandia National Laboratories All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Download feastpack_v1.2.zip. Unzip the file. This should create the following directories:
- feastpack_v1.2 - contains all the code
- feastpack_v1.2/html - contains the HTML documentation
- feastpack_v1.2/data - contains example data
Open the file html/index.html in a browser for these instructions. Within MATLAB, type:
Important: Except for 64-bit windows systems, two files require MEX compilation as shown below. On 32-bit installs, the "-largeArrayDims" can be omitted.
mex -largeArrayDims tricnt_mex.c mex -largeArrayDims ccperdegest_mex.c