Sandia National Laboratories offers employees a variety of benefits to ensure your professional success and development.
In addition, Sandia offers a stimulating and family-friendly workplace and strives to help our employees achieve a healthy work-life balance. Sandia is also dedicated to enhancing the knowledge and skills of our employees by providing high-quality education, development, and training.
Visit Sandia's Benefits website for more information.
Resource links and downloads
New Employee Relocation Benefits Overview
Relocation benefits, available to new employees that meet certain requirements, are handled by TRC Global Mobility (1-800-783-5337). Expending funds on relocation prior to authorization may result in non-reimbursable costs. Note that eligibility and specific travel requirements may apply.
Benefits can include the following:
- Relocation allowance of $1,000 for miscellaneous relocation expenses
- House hunting trip reimbursement for up to 7 days and 6 nights for potential employees and their spouse (if applicable)
- Household goods move of 20,000 pounds or less; up to 30 days storage; second vehicle may be shipped
- Temporary living reimbursement for up to 30 days
- New Home Purchase Assistance of 3% up to $2,500
- Up to 40 hours of time off for activities specifically related to relocation with prior management approval
- Spouse Employment Assistance up to $1,500
- Final Move reimbursement
- Access to TRC's Neighborhood Scout Application that includes comprehensive information on neighborhoods; lifestyle, schools, safety, etc.