ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS: CLOSED
Please submit an abstract of no more than 500 words describing your proposed presentation or poster.
Send ONLY unclassified submissions and inquiries to MTEMSandia@sandia.gov, classified abstracts are not being accepted for this event.
All submissions must include the following information:
- Category: Presentation or Poster
- Presentation: 20 minutes plus 5 minutes of Q&A
- Poster session format: TBD
- Expected level of materials: Unclassified Unlimited Release (UUR) or Official Use Only (OUO)
- Expected level of discussion: UUR or OUO/FOUO (Formerly OUO)
- Presenter name(s) and organization(s)
- Share Presentation Materials: Opt-In, Opt-Out
- Title: Must be UNCLASSIFIED, specify if FOUO
- Abstract: No more than 500 words. The abstract must summarize the key message and convey the value of the presentation or poster to the MTEM audience. Expressly indicating in the abstract what results, designs, lessons learned, techniques, or other technical content are the subject of the presentation or poster will help reviewers judge the merits of the submission (must be UNCLASSIFIED, specify if FOUO).
- Email to: MTEMSandia@sandia.gov
Presenters may opt-in to share their materials. If there is enough interest, the MTEM Technical Planning Committee will provide a method to share presentations with MTEM attendees only.
- Abstract submissions: Closed March 15, 2021
- Notification of acceptance: April 15, 2021
- Accepted presentations due: June 17, 2021