FEASTPACK Distribution, Version 1.0 (*)
- Tamara G. Kolda, Ali Pinar, and others, Sandia National Laboratories (+)
- May 2013
(*) This work is supported by the DARPA GRAPHS program.
(+) Sandia National Laboratories is a multi-program laboratory managed and operated by Sandia Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lockheed Martin Corporation, for the U.S. Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration under contract DE-AC04-94AL85000.
The following papers should be cited when using these codes:
- BTER Model: C. Seshadhri, T. G. Kolda and A. Pinar. Community structure and scale-free collections of Erdös-Rényi graphs, Physical Review E 85(5):056109, May 2012, doi:10.1103/PhysRevE.85.056109
- BTER Implementation: T. G. Kolda, A. Pinar, T. Plantenga and C. Seshadhri. A Scalable Generative Graph Model with Community Structure, arXiv:1302.6636, March 2013, http://arxiv.org/abs/1302.6636
- Clustering Coefficient (ccperdeg.m and related MEX files): C. Seshadhri, A. Pinar and T. G. Kolda. Triadic Measures on Graphs: The Power of Wedge Sampling in Proc. 2013 SIAM International Conference on Data Mining (SDM), May 2013, preprint: http://arxiv.org/abs/1202.5230
- Package: Tamara G. Kolda, Ali Pinar, and others, FEASTPACK v1.0, Sandia National Laboratories, http://www.sandia.gov/~tgkolda/feastpack/, May 2013
Download feastpack_v1.zip. Unzip the file. This should create the following directories:
- feastpack_v1 - contains all the code
- feastpack_v1/html - contains the HTML documentation
- feastpack_v1/data - contains example data
Open the file html/index.html in a browser for these instructions. Within MATLAB, type:
Important: Except for 64-bit windows systems, two files require MEX compilation as shown below. On 32-bit installs, the "-largeArrayDims" can be omitted.
mex -largeArrayDims tricnt_mex.c mex -largeArrayDims ccperdegest_mex.c