We invite user contributions of algorithms that use the Tensor Toolbox
for posting on this web page and/or inclusion in the Tensor Toolbox. You
can send the code to us or just a link to the code hosted on your own
Please include the following information in the comments of
- List of authors and their affiliations (required)
- Email address for primary contact (required)
- Date (required)
- Version number (recommended)
We will only post well-documented code, and we encourage the
inclusion of examples of how to use your code.
To submit a contribution, please send the following information via email
- The name of the contribution.
- A short description (1-3 sentences).
- A list of authors.
- The code itself (if you want it posted on our page, subject to
the legal statement below) or a pointer to the code.
Important Legal Statement: YOU agree to assign all rights to
Sandia for any contributions including, but not limited to enhancements,
improvements, modifications, alterations and fixes produced as a result
of working with the TENSOR TOOLBOX.