Most of my presentations are available from CCIM Publications.
- Uncertainty Quantification Algorithms and Software Enabling V&V; Verification & Validation for Nuclear Systems Analysis Workshop, July 20--25, 2008, Idaho Falls, ID.
- Validation & Verification and Uncertainty Quantification at Sandia; Research Consortium for Multidisciplinary System Design Workshop, 2008, July 17--18, 2008, MIT, Cambridge, MA.
- From Uncertainty to Credibility: UQ Algorithms and Research Challenges; 2008 CSRI Summer Lecture Series, July 2, 2008, Albuquerque, NM.
- The DAKOTA Toolkit for Parallel Optimization and Uncertainty Analysis; SIAM Conference on Optimization (OP08) May 10--13, 2008, Boston, MA.
- (Invited) A Multi-fidelity Approach for Efficient Network-based Simulation of Disease Outbreaks; Atlantic Coast Symposium on the Mathematical Sciences in Biology and Biomedicine, April 24--26, 2008, Raleigh, NC.
- (Invited) Opportunities in Computational Applied Mathematics at Sandia National Laboratories; NC State SIAM Student Chapter Invited Lecture, April 24, 2008, Raleigh, NC.
- Uncertainty-Aware Design Optimization with the DAKOTA Toolkit; INFORMS Annual Meeting 2007, Seattle, WA, November 7, 2007.
- (Invited) Derivative-free Optimization Methods in DAKOTA, with Applications; ICCOPT II / MOPTA 07, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, August 15, 2007.
- Efficient Large-scale Network-based Simulation of Disease Outbreaks; Fifth Annual Syndromic
Surveillance Conference, Baltimore, MD, October 20, 2006.
- Reliability-Based Design Optimization for Shape Design of Compliant Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems;
11th AIAA/ISSMO Multidisciplinary Analysis and Optimization Conference, Portsmouth, VA, September 7, 2006.
- (Invited) Predictive Capability of an HIV Model Calibrated with Treatment Interruption Data; SIAM Annual Meeting, Boston, MA, July 12, 2006.
- Uncertainty quantification for credible simulation and risk analysis: methods, software tools, and research needs; Workshop on Assessment of Sensitivity/Uncertainty Analysis Capabilities Applicable for the Nuclear Fuel Cycle, NC State University, Raleigh, NC, May 31, 2006.
- (Invited) Predictive Capability of an HIV Model Calibrated with Treatment Interruption Data; Mathematical Biosciences Institute, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, April 20, 2006.
- Uncertainty Quantification and Reliability Analysis-Based Design Optimization Capabilities in DAKOTA; Ninth Copper Mountain Conference on Iterative Methods, Copper Mountain, CO, April 7, 2006.
Top of page