Sandia establishes contracts to support design and construction, including contracts for leased space, decontamination and demolition work, and infrastructure maintenance.
- Error/Omission Process (PDF)
Sandia completes construction work through Construction Partnerships and the Construction Registration Database. Construction Partnerships are used for general construction, electrical services, and mechanical services. The current Construction Partnership contracts were placed on May 4, 2010. The partnership contracts are issued for one year with four one-year renewal options.
Bridgers & Paxton
General Construction Projects
B&D Electric Co.
Engineering Constructors, Inc.
Del Rio Enterprises, Inc.
Enterprise Electrical Services
U.S. Electrical Corporation
J.B. Henderson Construction
Payment & Performance Bonds/Financial
Firm Fixed Price
- Personnel Security FAQs (PDF)
- Contractor/Consultant Badge/Clearance Request Form and Instruction Sheet (PDF)
- Homeland Security Presidential Directive Form (HSPD-12) (PDF)
- U.S. Department of Energy NNSA Service Center Clearance Request/Recertification/Suitability Form(PDF)
- Contractor's Release Under Contract (MS Word)
- Affirmative Procurement Report (MS Word)
- Prop & Direct Change Attachments (MS Word)
The construction community is required to fully comply with Sandia's security requirements. The Labs are responsible for seeing that all security requirements are adhered to. Contractors should use these presentations to increase awareness:
Electronic Certified Payroll
Step 1: Registering your company with Sandia National Laboratories:
- To enter your certified payrolls online, your company must be registered through Oracle iSupplier.
- If you encounter problems during registration, contact the Supply Chain Help Desk.
Step 2: Statement of Authorized Signatory Party Form PDF
- To begin submitting certified payroll electronically, you must fill out the Statement of Authorized Signatory Party form and return it to Sandia so your account can be set up. You can either email it back to email@example.com or fax it to (505) 844-0522.
- Once your SASP form is received we will set up the account and notify you via email.
Step 3: Accessing Oracle iSupplier (Registered Users Only)
- Use this link to log into your account: https://supplierportal.sandia.gov/OA_HTML/AppsLocalLogin.jsp.
- Note: Your username and password were sent to you via email after online registration (Step 1).
Step 4: Submitting Weekly Certified Payrolls
- Before you can submit a timecard you must enter your employees. Please see the Contractor Job Aid (MS Word) for further instruction. Note: Employees are tied to a company and not a contract. You will only have to enter your employees once.
- You can enter timecards for employees by clicking on the ID link for that specific contract. Please refer to the Contractor Job Aid (MS Word)for further instruction.
- For troubleshooting issues or questions regarding Certified Payroll, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ES&H for Construction & Service Contracts
Training Presentation for Workers and Supervisors
Construction Hazard Identification & Mitigation
- IH Activity/Task List Rev 3 (PDF)
Electrical Safety/LOTO Tools
- Annual Roles and Responsibilities (MS Word)
- LOTO Checklist (MS Word)
- Periodic Review of LOTO Procedures (MS Word)
- Removal of Lock by Other (MS Word)