High Consequence, Automation, & Robotics (HCAR) has leveraged its long history and experience in the design and development of automated systems for high-consequence operations for the development of an advanced command and control system for Remotely Operated Weapon Systems (ROWS) technology, enabling the development of new applications for a variety of security systems applications.
Recent events have dramatically increased the need for more effective security systems. Increasing security system effectiveness through traditional means is difficult as the pressure to reduce the cost of security increases. One way to increase effectiveness is through recent technology advancements such as ROWS technology, which offers significant force multiplication, increased response efficiency, and improvements in delay and response.
Current ROWS technology, though widely available and in use by the military, isn’t designed with the safety design basis required to enable its use for other security systems applications. HCAR has developed an advanced command and control system that is designed for maximum safety and robustness to a variety of failure modes, dramatically improving its overall safety and enabling broader application of the technology. Our command and control system is the only system of its kind that has successfully passed and been approved by a Department of Defense Safety Review Board for other security systems applications.
- Operator Command and Control Station
- Training Simulator: for continuous onsite training
- Live Fire Trainer: for training at live-fire ranges
- Maintenance Trainer: for training of maintenance operators on safe maintenance procedures and operations
- Single operator with near-instant response at multiple points of concern
- Force multiplication “One Operator, Multiple Weapons”
- Increased effectiveness
- Reduced operator inaccuracy and fatigue
- Operator removed from “fog of war”
This system can be configured to integrate with a variety of platforms and systems, enabling the development of ROWS technology applications to support a variety of customers and missions.