Sandia National Laboratories offers employees a variety of benefits to ensure your professional success and development.
In addition, Sandia offers a stimulating and family-friendly workplace and strives to help our employees achieve a healthy work-life balance. Sandia is also dedicated to enhancing the knowledge and skills of our employees by providing high-quality education, development, and training.
Visit Sandia's Benefits website for more information.
Resource links and downloads
- Health Program Choices + Benefits (PDF, 2.7 MB)
- Work Environment + Learning (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- New Employee Relocation Benefits Overview
New Employee Relocation Benefits Overview
Relocation benefits, available to new employees that meet certain requirements, are handled by TRC Global Mobility (1-800-783-5337). Benefits can include the following:
- Relocation allowance of $1,000 for miscellaneous relocation expenses
- House hunting trip reimbursement for up to 7 days and 6 nights for potential employees and their spouse (if applicable)
- Household goods move of 20,000 pounds or less; up to 30 days storage; second vehicle may be shipped
- Temporary living reimbursement for up to 30 days
- New Home Purchase Assistance of 3% up to $2,500
- Time Off for 40 hours with management approval
- Spouse Employment Assistance up to $1,500
- Final Move reimbursement
- Access to TRC's Neighborhood Scout Application that includes comprehensive information on neighborhoods; lifestyle, schools, safety, etc.
At least four weeks' lead time is needed to coordinate your move. Note that some relocation reimbursements are considered taxable income and are subject to supplemental wage withholding.