Where are they now?
Undergraduates and Visiting Graduate Students
- Dr. Dawn Pedrotty – M.D. Cardiology, University of Pennsylvania.
- Dr. Carol Click – Ph.D. University of Missouri-Rolla, currently Glass Science Leader at O-I.
- Dr. Brad Tischendorf – Ph.D. University of Missouri-Rolla, currently at Medtronic.
- Dr. Jay McLaughlin, Ph.D. Indiana Univeristy, most recently at NIST.
- Dr. Sam Conzone, Ph.D. University of Missouri-Rolla, currently at Schott-Glass.
- David Rhoades, Ph.D. University of Sourthern Mississippi
- Prof. Catherine Clewett, Ph.D. New Mexico Insitute of Mining and Technology, Assistant Professor of Physics at West Texas A&M University.
- Nick Frame, B.S. University of New Mexico - ??
- Jude Segall, B. S. University of New Mexico, currently at the University of New Mexico Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
- Sarah K McIntyre, M.S. University of Florida, Member of Technical Staff at Sandia National Laboratories (NM)
- C. J. Pearce, B.S. Fort Hayes, KS, Technicia at Sandia National Laboratories (NM)
- James (JO) Thomas, Graduate Studiesm Physics, Texas A&M Commerce
- Tom Osborn Popp, Graduate Studies, Chemistry, UC Berkeley
- Vitaly Dernov (DHS Fellowship), B.S. Univ. Penn.
- Eli Friedmann, Undergraduate Biochemistry, University Texas at Austin
- Brendan Wilson, B.S., Chemistry , University of West Virginia, Graduate Studies, Chemistry, The Ohio State University
- Kim Childress, B.S. Univ. New Mexico, Graduate Studies, Chemical Engineering, Univ. Colorado at Boulder
- Dr. David Lang – Staff Member Sandia National Laboratories (NM)
- Dr. Brian Cherry – ASU NMR center
- Prof. Greg Holland –Prof. California State University, San Diego
- Dr. Jacalyn Clawson - GlaxoSmithKline
- Dr. Alison Costello - LANL
- Dr. Janelle Jenkins - Eastern Washington University
Todd M. Alam
Arizona State University Chemistry Department
ASU Magnetic Resonance Reseach Center
The University of New Mexico
New Mexico Resonance