Technology Partnership Agreement Overview
The following technology transfer agreements are available to you through Sandia:
- CRADAs are collaborative research and development efforts between Sandia and industrial partners that benefit the core business of each participant.
- Licenses permit Sandia to transfer intellectual property for commercialization.
- Work for non-federal entities makes Sandiašs unique resources available to state or local government as well as private industry on a reimbursable basis, as long as the work does not compete with capabilities available in the private sector.
- User facilities give industry access to unique facilities at Sandia.
- Funds-in technical assistance provides solutions to short-term technical problems for businesses, if doing so does not compete with services available through private industry.
- Designated capabilities give industry access to unique technologies and capabilities at the laboratories.
- Technical assistance for small business provides assistance for solving short-term technical problems without charge to the business.
- Technical personnel exchanges allow sharing of employees for up to one year.
- Memoranda of understanding provide general guidance for pursuing shared interests that also benefit the Department of Energy.
Joe M. Harris, (505) 844-8344
Mark F. Smith, (505) 845-8271