We provide technology and systems solutions to confront continually changing threats to critical Department of Defense (DoD) assets and missions from intruders, explosives, chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear (CBRN), and other combined threats.
- Design, develop, test, and implement physical security technologies and systems to protect Nuclear Weapons and other high value assets, facilities and systems
- Create remediation capabilities to support demilitarization of chemical weapons
- Create technologies to protect DoD personnel and operations from chemical and biological threats
- Develop and apply innovative technologies to address emerging threats and respond to incidents and accidents impacting national security
Our key partner is the DoD.
Program Areas include:
- Physical Security
- Chemical & Biological Warfare Defense
- Force Protection Systems and Initiatives
- Weapons Remediation