Critical Asset Protection
Saving lives by protecting sensitive infrastructure.
Creating solutions to nuclear, radiological, biological, and chemical risks.
Homeland Defense & Force Protection
Providing solutions to confront changing threats to military bases.
Reducing the risk of terrorist threats and major national incidents.
International, Homeland, & Nuclear Security's mission is broad and diverse and includes:
- weapons of mass destruction (WMD) nonproliferation and arms control;
- securing and safeguarding nuclear weapons and nuclear materials;
- protecting critical systems, assets, and facilities;
- countering nuclear, biological, chemical, and radiological risks, and;
- reducing the risk to our nation of terrorist threats and significant national incidents while maintaining and facilitating trade, travel, and personal freedoms.
Providing the most effective and efficient technologies and enterprise-level solutions to the nation's highest-priority risks associated with weapons of mass destruction and catastrophic incidents