2. At least one of the participants presenting a solution must be registered for and attending the 24th IMR.
3. Each contest entry must be a compressed archived file (created using ZIP, TAR or GZ) which contains:
4. The maximum size of mesh that can be entered into the contest is 20 million elements. In addition, the maximum file size for the uploaded tarball is 1 GB. While we expect that members of the community generate meshes bigger than this regularly, the limit is to make the logistics of judging the entries feasible for the organizing committee.
5. To submit an entry into the Meshing Contest, go to www.openconf.org/IMR24, and click on 3the link "Make Submission", Enter all the data and make sure to specify "Meshing Contest" at the top. After completing this form, make sure to go back to www.openconf.org/IMR24 and upload your contest submission file (ZIP, TAR, or GZ).
6. The deadline for submitting an entry is September 28, 2015.
7. If participants wish to be considered for the Meshing Maestro Award they must also present a contribution in the poster session. For more information visit the Poster Session page.
8. The awards will be announced at the banquet on October 13, 2015.
9. The best solution will be judged by this year's Meshing Roundtable Steering Committee. The committee will select the best solution taking into account the novelty of the approach, the complexity of the discretization, the quality of the mesh, and the usability of the proposed solution.