- DOE – Office of Electricity Delivery & Energy Reliability
- California Energy Commission (CEC)
- New York State Energy Research & Development Authority (NYSERDA)
- Joint DOE / CEC (California Energy Commission) Storage Initiative – Projects.
- Joint DOE / NYSERDA (NY State Energy Research & Development Authority) Storage Initiative – Projects.
- Energy Storage Technology Advancement Partnership (ESTAP) – ESTAP is a new federal-state funding and information sharing project that aims to accelerate the deployment of energy storage technologies in the U.S. The value proposition for participating states is to work closely with the DOE on near-term joint funding and technology deployment, to join a network of leading states supporting energy storage technology, and to achieve faster progress in energy storage commercialization and economic development.
- Energy Storage Association (ESA)
- IEEE – Working Group Areas
- IEEE – Power Electronics Society (PELS)
- Center for Power Electronics
- ESNA 2014 – The Energy Storage North America (ESNA) 2014 conference to be held Sept. 30 – Oct. 2, 2014, in San Jose, CA, is an energy storage conference and expo that focuses on projects, customers, and deal-making. ESNA connects utilities, developers, and energy users to strategize, learn about, and shape the market for energy storage in North America.
- EESAT 2013 – The tenth biennial Electrical Energy Storage Applications and Technologies (EESAT) Conference was held Oct. 20-23, 2013, in San Diego, CA. The conference is the premier forum for dissemination, review, and presentation of research and development, demonstration, and studies conducted around the globe on specific electrical energy storage applications and technologies, especially as they relate to the electricity grid.
- BATTCON 2011 – The Battcon International Stationary Battery Conference was held May 16-18, 2011, at the Swan and Dolphin Resort, Orlando, FL. The conference is a three-day, noncommercial, technical event for storage battery users from a broad range of industries.