The 10th Biennial Electrical Energy Storage Applications and Technologies (EESAT) Conference will be held October 11-13, 2017 at the Westin Hotel—Gaslamp District, in San Diego, California (USA).
The 2017 EESAT Conference theme is Energy Storage: Evolution and Revolution. It will provide a platform to:
- Revisit research and development, technologies, applications, and projects that have helped to shape the science and industry of energy storage
- Make presentations about new directions for energy storage and how it can address challenges of the smarter, more modern electricity grid
May 30: Submit one-page abstract to be reviewed for possible presentation
June 20: Authors notified via e-mail whether abstracts accepted
July 20: Required revisions shared via e-mail with the presenting authors
August 20: Final papers due
- The papers selected will be presented in conference session format (10-minute talk, 5-minute Q&A) on Wednesday, October 11 and Thursday, October 12, 2017.
- Additional papers may be selected for a half day poster session taking place during the afternoon sessions.
- At least one author of each accepted Conference paper for presentation MUST register for the meeting and pay the corresponding fee.
- Note: We are in the process of getting technical transaction paper through co-sponsorship with the IEEE PES and IAS.