- J.D. Kotulski, R.S. Coats, M.F. Pasik, M. Ulrickson, "Electromagnetic Analysis of Forces and Torques on the Baseline and Enhanced ITER Shield Modules due to Plasma Disruption", IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, Vol. 38, NO. 4 April 2010.
- J.D. Kotulski, R.S. Coats, M.F. Pasik, "Electromagnetic Analysis of Transient Forces Due to Disrupted Plasma currents on the ITER Shield Modules", IEEE, July 2007.
- Larry Warne, William Johnson, Rebecca Coats, Roy Jorgenson, "Model for Resonant Plasma Probe", SAND2007-2513, April 2007.
- Larry Warne, Roy Jorgenson, Joseph Kotulski, "Two Dimensional Unstable Scar Statistics", SAND2006-7511, December 2006.
- Roy E. Jorgenson, Lorena I. Basilio, William A. Johnson, Larry K. Warne, David W. Peters, Donald R. Wilton, Filippo Capolino, "Analysis of Electromagnetics Scattering by Nearly Periodic Structures", SAND2006-6833.
- Michele Caldwell, Mathew Higgins, "Electromagnetic Test Facilities at Sandia National Laboratories", IEEE International Workshop on Measurement Systems for Homeland Security, Orlando Fl, March 2005.
- Michael Pasik, Joseph Kotulski, C. David Turner, "Adaptive Mesh Refinement for Time-Domain Electromagnetics Using Vector Finite Elements: A Feasibility Study", SAND2005-7561, December 2005.
- Larry K. Warne, Kenneth C. Chen, "Long Line Coupling Models", SAND2004-0872 March, 2004.
- John T. Feddema, Larry K. Warne, William A. Johnson, Allison J. Ogden, David L. Armour. "Assembly of LIGA using Electric Fields", SAND2002-1084 April 1, 2002.
- David Seidel, Steven Plimpton, Michael Pasik, Rebecca Coates, Gary Montry, "Dynamic Load-Balancing for a Parallel Electromagnetic Particle-In-Cell Code", IEEE, 2002.
- Russell Jedlicka, Larry Warne, "Coupling Through Tortuous Path Narrow Slot Apertures into Complex Cavities", IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 48, No. 3, March 2000.
- Mathew Higgins, Marvin Morris, Michele Caldwell, "Measurement and Modeling of Transfer Functions for Lightning Coupling into the Sago Mine," IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 52, No. 1, February 2010.
- Mathew Higgins, Marvin Morris, "Measurement and Modeling of Transfer Functions for Lightning Coupling into the Sago Mine," SAND2006-7976, April 2007.
- Larry Warne, William Johnson, Kenneth Chen, Kimbrall Merewether, "Joint Voltages Resulting from Lightning Currents," SAND2007-1267, March 2007.
- Michele Caldwell, Leonard E. Martinez, "The Sandia Lightning Simulator", SAND2005-0108C, IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, August, 2005.
- Roy Jorgenson, Larry Warne, "Useful Equations for Calculating the Induced Voltage Inside a Faraday Cage that has been Struck by Lightning", SAND2001-2950, September 1, 2001.
- Detecting Intermittent Short Circuits in Airline Wiring (2:35) Researcher Larry Schneider discusses Sandia's preemptive nanosecond spark technology for finding intermittent faults in airline wiring.
- R. Kevin Howard, Steven F. Glover, Gary E. Pena, Mathew B. Higgins, Larry X. Schneider, Thomas R. Lockner, "Final Report on Development of Pulse Arrested Spark Discharge (PASD) for Aging Aircraft Wiring Application", SAND2005-2638, September 2006.
- Kim Reed, Joseph Rudys, "Design and Performance of a 30 KV Electron Gun with Ten Independent Cathodes and a Magnetic Lens", SAND2006-4989, August 2006.
- Larry Warne, Lorena Basilio, William Johnson, Marvin Morris, "Capacitance and Effective Area of Flush Monopole Probes", SAND2004-3994, August 1, 2004.
- Michael A. Dinallo, Mathew B. Higgins, "Electrical Service Entrance Broadband Transfer Functions", SAND2004-2817, August 2004.
- Larry Warne, Kelvin S. H. Lee, H. Gerald Hudson, William A. Johnson, Roy Jorgenson, Stephen Stronach, "Statistical Properties of Linear Antenna Impedance in an Electrically Large Cavity", IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 51, No. 5, May 2003.
- Larry Warne, Kelvin S. H. Lee, "Some Remarks on Antenna Response in a Reverberation Chamber", IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 43, No. 2 May 2001.