PERSEC 5633.33 - NNSA Personnel Security Clearance Action Request
On this form select "TRANSFER" as the available clearance action
A member of the individual's NEW SNL management is required to complete the following:
- Clearance Justification Narrative to justify the DOE clearance.
- Supervisor Certification fields
- Sandia Personnel Security requires a minimum of 5 working days to process a request.
- All three required forms must be submitted together.
Sandia / New Mexico Personnel Security Clearance Office
Fax: (505) 844-9739 or
Sandia/California Visitor Control Office
Fax: (925) 294-1330 or
Clearance paperwork becomes Official Use Only (OUO) information when completed. OUO information must be encrypted with Entrust when transmitted over a network (including e-mail). Fax completed clearance paperwork if you do not have Entrust.
SF 7643-CEC- Contractor/Consultant Badge/Clearance Request Form
- Request may not exceed the contract expiration date.
- In Section 3, Badge Request, select "Clearance In Process (issue uncleared badge)."
The form must be completed and submitted by the NEW company prior to the individual's last day.
An SNL Requestor must be an SNL employee.
A member of the individual's NEW SNL management team is required to complete Section 5, Approving SNL Manager.
|DOE F 5631.29- Security Termination Statement
This form must be submitted by the company the individual is LEAVING on the last day.
The individual terminating their DOE security clearance is required to sign this form.
The Facility Security Officer, Company Official or Sandia Manager may sign as the “Person Conducting Interview”.